Current vacancies of Weinig HOLZ-HER Canada
Ready for a career at Weinig Holz-Her Canada? Then get started - best right here! On this page you will find the current job advertisements for interesting jobs at our location in Canada.
Sales Representative | British Columbia
Job Summary – Full Time
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for machinery sales to existing customers as well as prospecting for new opportunities in British Columbia. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to generating offers, verifying and maintaining customer information in the company CRM system, representing Weinig Holzher at networking and industry events and ensuring customer satisfaction by providing outstanding service.
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma in a sales, woodworking or related field is not required but would be an asset as would knowledge of woodworking facilities or processes.
- Knowledge of sales or the sales cycle is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Independent and self-motivated
- Organized and can prioritize and multitask
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and tenacious
- Ability to understand and take direction
- Able to set and meet deadlines
The position pays an annual salary commensurate with experience as well and a generous commission program. A car allowance, benefit plan and business expenses are also included. A company computer cell phone and printer are provided. Some out of town travel is required.
WEINIG Holzher Canada, based in Laval Quebec, is a division of WEINIG Holzher AG of Tauberbischofsheim Germany with offices and manufacturing facilities across the globe.
If interested please send your CV to Brett Reid at brett.reid @weinig.com